昨天经历了有生以来第一次食物中毒 (值得纪念吗囧)整个人都天旋地转
还好及时吐了 休养生息 二十四小时之后现在基本没事了 好彩…

Listening to some canton music these days and I’m really missing HK…

As for the road, or path, I am quite confused…

Should I stay here and do the England exam which would take 5 years plus 4 years 卖身契

Or should I just work here for 2 years then jump to HK?

I dont know

I certainly don’t wanna live in this city… I still wanna go back to HK, not to mention the low salary and bad food here…

I still have so many dreams to be achieved…I wanna dance and travel

Confused and confused…

What path should I take?



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s